- Hourly charges for private-pay home care service are $26 per hour for shifts of 3 hours or more, $31 per hr for 2 hour shifts and $40 for visits of one hour or less. After one hour has elapsed, shifts are billed in quarter-hour increments.
- Clients receiving round-the-clock care will be billed a discounted flat rate of $450.00 per 24 hours.
- The agency will charge time and one half for services provided on agency holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Circle of Life will charge the client for mileage when transportation of the client or errands are provided. We charge the IRS approved rate for reimbursement which is 53.5 cents/mile for 2017.
- Clients are asked to give as much notice as possible when cancelling services. If a caregiver is en route to or arrives for a scheduled shift and the client declines service the agency will assess a late cancellation fee of $40.00.
- Circle of Life will work with Long Term Care Insurance Plans for client claim reimbursement.
- We are not contracted to serve DSHS or COPES clients at this time.
* after one hour has elapsed, shifts are billed in quarter-hour increments.